Click on the links below for helpful resources
Business Leave Login
- Quick Start Guide [pdf]
- Information on Filling Out a Timesheet [pdf]
- Information on Creating a Leave Request [pdf]
- Information on Editing a Leave Request [pdf]
- How to Acknowledge a Timesheet [pdf]
- How toAcknowledge a Leave Request [pdf]
- Certifying Monthly Payroll in eLeave [pdf]
- Using the Approval List in eTimesheet [pdf]
- Using the Approval List in eLeave [pdf]
- Using the Biweekly Supervisor Roster [pdf]
- Using eLeave and eTime Workflow [pdf]
- Instructions on Email Management for Backup Approvers [pdf]
Presentation on eLeave and eTimesheet
- eTime & Leave Presentation - PowerPoint Slideshow [pps]
- eTime & Leave Presentation - PDF format [pdf]
eTimesheet and eLeave Project
The eTimesheet and eLeave Project provides a university-wide solution for the collection of time worked or leave taken by university employees. This replaces the former practice of using paper timesheets and leave forms with a unit's HR staff entering and approving the time. The solution is implemented through a web-based custom front end, utilizing a workflow engine to route time and leave requests for approval. Approved time loads automatically into the Human Resources Information System.
[pdf] - Some links on this page are to Adobe .pdf files requiring the use of Adobe Acrobat Reader. If you need these files in a more accessible format, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
[pps] - Some links on this page are to Microsoft .pps files requiring the use of Microsoft Powerpoint. If you need these files in a more accessible format, please contact email@example.com.